Internship and Student-Worker Opportunities
Our students do internships or fulfill student-worker positions in a variety of fields. To name a few: Management, Tourism, Finance, Technology and Marketing.
To post an internship position, refer to the Corporate Club website here
To post a student-worker position contact :
Pôle Alternance-Formation Continue de l’IAE Savoie Mont Blanc
Marie-Laure Blanc - 04.50.09.24.30
Assign a project to our students: the Student Action Initiatives
Each spring; IAE works alongside businesses, collectives, our students, professors, and administrative personnel to submit project proposals to be carried out by the 200 students in the M1 Management program.
Are you a business, collective, or association ?
Do you have an idea for a project related to the following themes ?
#Personal project or mission
Send your proposal to Myriam.Meimaris@univ-smb.fr
How does it work?
Under the supervision of the Creator, a group of students will be in charge of implementing the initiatives.
These projects will follow the Initiatives Actions Etudiantes (I.A.E) pedagogical model of the 200 students in M1 Management programme.
These Initiatives will be divided into smaller projects to be dispursed to groups of students.
- Students can work alone or in a group of up to 10 people
- Ration of 1 teacher or professional to 5 students in a group
- Students will spend at least 25 hours on the project
- An agreement will be signed by the project leader and the university
What kind of projects?
The projects must be related to at least one of the following themes:
- Improving student life at IAE (ex. commencement ceremony)
- Increasing the visibility of IAE
- Sustainability or the Environment Initiatives
- Helping underprivileged communities
- Helping regional collectives with public service
In 2018-2019, Radio Semnoz, la city of Annecy, the Corporate Club, l'Université Savoie Mont Blanc, the Alumni Network, and other associations collaborated to help students see their projects to fruition. To name a few: updating technology in nursing homes, assisting with events, and getting local and organic produce delivered to campus. There were a total of 15 projects!
Who can participate?
- administrative personnel
- the Corporate Club
- regional collectives
- the Alumni Network
- and more
Advantages of Participating as an student in M1 in Management?
- Becoming more active within your department
- Working as a team
- Using what they learned in classes
- Creating a network
- Improving the image of IAE
- Consult former projects
- Submit a project proposal for fall 2019
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org