Constitution of the file

Temporary teaching replacement

You have to print it, fill it in, sign it, and return the (original)   documents by post with the documents listed below.

To print and fill in:

To add:

  • Copy of your ID or passport + VISA
  • A bank IBAN details (official document from you bank)
  • An employer certificate or a pay slip
  • C.V

 All incomplete files, will not be validated for payment.