For all questions related to enrolment, re-enrolment, requests for grants, and so forth, click here.
Study at IAE Savoy Mont Blanc – Annecy
There are many choices for lodging for students at IAE Savoie Mont Blanc at Annecy-Le-Vieux, including:
- Student residences
- Staying with families (main student lodging)
- Student work-study hostels
Student residences (sample list):
- Evires Residence: 130 individual rooms
- Marquisats Residence: 66 individual rooms
- Pré-Saint-Jean Residence: 150 individual rooms
- Jean Monnet Residence: 135 studios and 16 F3
- Louis Armand Residence: 210 studios from 18 to 30 square meters.
Student lodging CENTER: BIJ (Bureau of youth Information)
This free service of the Bureau of Youth Information (BIJ) is available year round. Each year, more than 850 homes are listed, to facilitate searches. To consult the lodging file, visit:
- BIJ, at The Bonlieu Center, 1 rue Jean Jaurès
- www.annecy.fr (Student life – Lodging – Center for student lodging)
- Information line, telephone : 04 50 33 89 16, Tuesday–Friday, 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. from July to September, and 8:00–11:00 a.m. from October to June
Student Work/Study Hostels
Some rooms are reserved for students in the old village, offering accommodation for approximately 60 students.
Annecy has a public transportation network, SIBRA (Intercommunal Bus Society of Old Town), with 26 regular lines. IAE Savoie Mont Blanc is served by three urban bus lines: Lines 2, 4, and 17.
For more information, visit www.sibra.fr
Annecy also has airport, a taxi network (reservations: 04 50 45 05 67), and a network of cycling routes, covering more than 30 km. Another option is car sharing. The Counsel General of Haut Savoy has a network of car sharing around the University of Savoie Mont Blanc.
Sign in and consult this page regularly: http://www.covoiturage.cg74.fr/cov/univ-savoie
Study at IAE Savoie Mont Blanc – Chambéry/Jacob-Bellecombette
Although there is no central student lodging, the city of Chambery offers a wide range of lodging in university residences.
Example university residences
- Univercity: 100 rooms of 20 square meters
Each of these residences is available at the Chambery and Bourget-du-Lac sites.
Getting around in Chambery
The town of Chambery offers a network of public transportation. The STAC (Transport Society of the town of Chambery) provides information about itineraries, tickets, and routes. Visit www.bus-stac.fr
To get around town, consider relying on travel consultants. An information centre can help students arrange travel by bus, car, train, car sharing, or on foot. It is there to counsel students on the transportation modes best suited to their daily life. For details, call by telephone : 04.79.68.73.73
Many taxi reservation centres also provide services.
Study abroad while at IAE Savoie Mont Blanc
For students who hope to go abroad for a semester or year while studying at IAE, the Institute offers many possibilities, within each department. For further information, contact the international relations services of IAE.