IAE Savoie Mont Blanc, Annecy Campus
The goal of the BDE IAE association is improving the cohesion of student life and implementing actions to promote and enhance the quality of student life.
The BDE IAE is composed of:
- Alexandra Cros, President
- Melvin Barraud, Vice-president
- Audrey Paillon, Communication Director
- Clairline Pitre, Communication Assistant Director
- Alexandre Leroy, Events Director
- Célia Baptiste, Secretary
- Antoine Dessertenne, Partnership Director
- Susan Cadot, Partnership Assistant Director
- Tristan Rivier, Treasurer
- Grégoire Duclos, Vice-treasurer
The BDE IAE pursues the following projects:
- Create partnerships
- Promote student life
- Support student projects
- Create a platform between students and administrators (e.g., information)
- Event organization (arriving, leaving, ski seminar, spring break)
- Party organization (arriving, leaving, Christmas Ball, IAE Gala)
- Enhance relations between courses of study and promotion (outings and IAE activities)
For more information :
BDE Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bde-Iae-Savoie-Mt-blanc/626051084189763?fref=ts
Contact : Association.Iae-Annecy@etu.univ-savoie.fr
IAE Savoie Mont Blanc, Chambery Campus
In their final years at university, students must know how to profit from and fully engage their scholarship, both in the classroom and out! The advice of CITHEME L’Asso? Work hard, play hard!
CITHEME L'Asso seeks to enliven and give rhythm to the International Centre for Tourism, Hotel Trade, and Event Management. The personalities and competencies of its members enables the association to organize events that guarantee students’ university years will be rich in emotions and memories. But, just as an orchestra needs musicians, the association needs all students to participate.
No time to eat? Need a quick drink or snack? The Cafet’ ensures fast service for students, teachers, and visitors, located in the heart of IAE Savoie Mont Blanc. Managed entirely by student volunteers, it offers a wide choice of menus, plates, and drinks at unbeatable prices, all in a contemporary, warm setting!
The Cafet' also contributes enthusiastically to the dynamism and attraction of IAE Savoie Mont Blanc by
- Subsidizing the annual CITHEME gala
- Partnering in developing the professionalism of students
So join us !
Alumni Network mae hec/iae
The alumni network HEC IAE is an association of graduates and future graduates of DAS and Master’s 2 in Management and Business Administration, a collaboration of GSEM Executive - University of Geneva and IAE Savoie Mont Blanc. Its purpose is to promote and develop Franco-Swiss cooperation, maintain the lines of trade and friendship among all members, and promote this programme among the ensemble of economic players of Greater Geneva.
A LinkedIn group for HEC Geneva/IAE Savoie Mont Blanc is a chance for members to expand their professional networks and gain visibility.
The association seeks to continue its progress along two major axes: First, organize annual events similar to the reception conference in June 2014 at the Beau Rivage Hotel in Geneva. Second, organize monthly reunions of members, dedicated to professional re-orientation and career advancement. In addition, we plan to engage in activities that support cross-border, professional salons (e.g., participation in Employment and Business Week, attendance at conferences of the Business Club of the University of Savoie Mont Blanc).
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org