The Mentorship Programme for Master Students
Partnered with business professoinals for the entirety of their Masters (2 years), students have the opportunity to learn and grow.
In 2017; the Corporate Club asked Mme Séverine Petilaire-Bellet, CEO of the LOV Hotel Collection group to mentor students until 2019
In 2018; Jean-Marc Pambert, CEO of Salomon, and Lou Braz-Degand, a well-known French handskiier, to accompany students until 2020.
Main events hosted by the Corporate Club
The Corporate Club organizes a multitude of events. From" Career and Business Week" and "Speed Dating for Student-Work placements" to "Visiting Speakers of the Coporate Club": IAE works to make events for business culture to thrive on campus. Not only that but these events help create the necessary connections to connect the business sector and academia as the two can gain from one another.
- Career and Business Week: This week is dedicated to opening up discussion and networking. Over 300 professionals come to present their real life experience in the sector: The theme is "What's New?" which gives them the opportunity to learn about the business sector right now.
- Stages’Festival : 3 ways in which students can learn more about internships: «Espace’Stage», during which students can network with 80 businesses; «Apéro’Stage», an opportunity to grab a drink with startups and small businesses (at Savoie Technolac); and «E-stage» a forum to connect students and recruteurs digitally. This event takes place in November.
- Management féminin : A round table discussion dedicated to successful women in business. This takes place in March.
- Job-Dating de l’Alternance (Annecy) : Interact with 100 businesses in one day in one place! This is a great opportunity to get a student-worker position for a company. Master Class : Students and professionals have a class together on a specific topic with a notable speaker. This will take place in May each year.
- Barcamps : In September; stop by and give your opinion on a topic, and leave with a prize! Students have the opportunity to get to know the programmes available on campus and have a quick session on job coaching.
- Challenge de l’Idée : This competition opens up enrollment in October. Students can use their creativity to form an innovating idea and judge it's feasibility.