Guest Lecturer Application
Application for students.
You need to print, fill out, sign, and return the original documents by mail.
You need to include the additional documents in your application as well.
To print and complete:
- Provisional application
- Personal information
- Honesty agreement
- Autorisation from director or department chair
- Conditions of recruitment
- RIB (key information for your french bank account) including your first and last name (unless in the process of renewal)
- Proof of social security (unless in the process of renewal)
- Copy or student ID card
- Copy of french ID or passport
For students outside of the EU:
- Residency permit stating that you are a student (check the end date)
- Autorisation to work (check to see if cumulative hours total to less than 964 for the year since the start date of your residency permit)
Only an application including all of the aforementioned items that has been approved will allow you to be on payroll.