Guest Lecturer Application
Application for business executives, independent contractors, and the self-employed
You need to print, fill out, sign, and return the original documents by mail.
You need to include the additional documents in your application as well.
To print and complete:
- RIB (key information for your french bank account) including your first and last name (unless in the process of renewal)
- Proof of social security (unless in the process of renewal)
- Certificate of Registration in the Commercial Register or proof of SIREN
- Copy of CFE/CVAE tax notices
- Or copy of last 3 paychecks including revenue
- Or for business people; proof of your most recent activity with a different business (work contract, last paycheck) and fiscal proof of self-employment or URSSAF declaration
- Copy of french ID or passport
Only an application including all of the aforementioned items that has been approved will allow you to be on payroll.