European Master in Business Studies
The European Master in Business Studies (EMBS) is a two-year full-time Master's degree in management with focus on international marketing.
EMBS is jointly run by four Universities located in four different European countries : the University of Savoie Mont Blanc (France), the University of Trento (Italy), the University of Kassel (Germany) and the University of Leon (Spain).
EMBS is composed of 4 semesters in 4 different European countries, representing a total of 120 ECTS. EMBS is officially integrated in the European Bologna system of higher education.
Successful business management in Europe and abroad requires to train and develop the european managers of tomorrow by :
- giving them all the tools and best practices to enable them to fit easily into international companies and feel at home in multicultural environments,
- improving their skills in English as well as in other European languages,
- offering a specific European professional curriculum.
Organisation and content
4 semesters fully taught in English 4 different European countries :
- 1st semester : Università di Trento (Italie), focused on fundamental courses and international business.
- 2nd semester : Université Savoie Mont Blanc (France), focused on specialized courses and international marketing.
- 3rd Semester : Universität Kassel (Allemagne), focused on selected advanced course in marketing and composed of an academic master's thesis.
- 4th semester : Universidad de Leon (Espagne), with business-oriented activities and complements and composed of an internship.
EMBS joint degree
A joint degree enables a student to complete part of his or her course of study at several partner institutions linked by a single agreement and to obtain both the degree of the home university and of the host universities.
Italy : "Laurea Magistrale in CLASSE LM77 Lauree Magistrali in Scienze Economico-Aziendali".
France : "Master en Droit Economie Gestion"
Germany : "Master of Arts"
Spain : "Master Universitario Europeo en Direccion de Empresas"