Graduate network at IAE Savoie Mont Blanc
The Graduate Network includes nearly to 8,000 graduates, located in more than 20 countries. It has three principal objectives:
- Develop and promote the network
- Assist in professional development (facilitate professional contacts among students, graduates, and businesses)
- Promote and validate our programs for recruiters, investors, and potential partners
- Becoming part of this network means
- Being part of a strong community that develops a true feeling of membership
- Optimizing the management of one’s own career and affairs
- Contributing to the evolution of IAE Savoie Mont Blanc and its programs
- Helping actual students profit from knowledge, experience, expertise, and networks
To learn more, visit our website at http://www.diplomes-iae-smb.com/.
Or follow our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/iae.diplomes.savoie.mb
Alumni Network MAE HEC/IAE
The alumni network HEC IAE is an association of graduates and future graduates of DAS and Master’s 2 in Management and Business Administration, a collaboration of GSEM Executive - University of Geneva and IAE Savoie Mont Blanc. Its purpose is to promote and develop Franco-Swiss cooperation, maintain the lines of trade and friendship among all members, and promote this programme among the ensemble of economic players of Greater Geneva.
A LinkedIn group for HEC Geneva/IAE Savoie Mont Blanc is a chance for members to expand their professional networks and gain visibility.
The association seeks to continue its progress along two major axes: First, organize annual events similar to the reception conference in June 2014 at the Beau Rivage Hotel in Geneva. Second, organize monthly reunions of members, dedicated to professional re-orientation and career advancement. In addition, we plan to engage in activities that support cross-border, professional salons (e.g., participation in Employment and Business Week, attendance at conferences of the Business Club of the University of Savoie Mont Blanc).
Contact : email@example.com